Below are resources associated with regional policies that Friends of Harbors, Beaches and Parks (FHBP) has been involved with.
- Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG) Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) and Sustainable Communities Strategy (SCS) (2012)
Read the SCAG RTP/SCS and view the four natural lands policies in the document.
- SCAG RTP/SCS Final Environmental Impact Report/Environmental Impact Statement (EIR/EIS) (2012) (1.7 MB PDF)
View the final environmental documents associated with the 2012 SCAG RTP/SCS.
- SCAG Combined Habitat Assessment Protocol (CHAP) (2015) (4.7 MB PDF)
As part of the natural lands policies in the 2012 RTP/SCS, SCAG hired consultants to create a mechanism to review habitats in Southern California.
- SCAG RTP/SCS (2016) (6.0 MB PDF)
Review the SCAG RTP/SCS and view the four natural lands policies in the document.
- SCAG RTP/SCS Natural and Farmlands Appendix (2016) (3.6 MB PDF)
Download the appendix that contains that Natural and Farmlands policies.
- SCAG RTP/SCS Final EIR/EIS (2016) (960 KB PDF)
Browse the final environmental documents associated with the 2016 SCAG RTP/SCS, which include the response to comments submitted by agencies and the public.